Did you know that Aetna Plumbing installs many different types of Commercial Water Heaters and Boilers. They are factory trained and have all the knowledge needed to get the job done right the first time.
FACTORY TRAINED TECHNICIANS
A.O. SMITH · LOCHINVAR · RHEEM · BOSCH
STIEBEL/ELTRON · RINNAI · STATE · EEMAX
NORITZ · BRADFORD WHITE · NAVIEN
SEISCO · TAKAGI
Commercial Heater and Boiler Install
Commercial Heating Products
Tankless Commercial Gas
When you want a powerful outdoor tankless water heater, but need it to be compact as well, you've come to the right place. Aetnaplumbing.com is your Tankless Water Heater source, and we are pleased to offer the many models - one sure to be the right model for your application.
This tankless gas water heater features:
- •This unit is a small but powerful outdoor installation unit.
- •Tankless water heating ensures that the last one in the shower won't run out of hot water
- •Ideal for light applications.
- •No venting required - saves time and money
- •Get rid of the hassle of a tank full of deposits or rust by going tankless!
- •Electronic ignition means no pilot light to waste gas
- •Computer-controlled burners use only the amount of gas required according to the demand, which significantly increases this unit's efficiency and can decrease your gas bill
- •Flow rates range from .75 to 6.6 gallons per minute
- •Looking to install this tankless water heater indoors? Click here
Dimensions (H x W x D) 20.5" x 13.8" x 6.7" Net Weight 33 lbs. Power input (BTU) NG 19,500 - 140,000
- You will never run out of hot water. "You want an hour long shower? No problem!"
- Electric units can be installed at the point of use.
- You're not paying energy costs to heat water 24 hours a day.
- They're easy to install.
- Our electric units don't require a T&P valve (no tank!) - if code allows
- Installing a tankless water heater can indeed be a bonus to the environment (why should we choose wastefulness when we're talking about finite natural resources?)